Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Morning Real Estate Fix

Tenleytown Safeway seeks Bozzuto for redevelopment (Washington Post)  Like Giant down the street, executives at Safeway are in talks with Bozzuto over the slow-going redevelopment of their Tenleytown store.

Commercial property continues slow recovery (NuWire Investor) Despite a slow recovery, commercial property has been making a slow but steady contribution to the recovery, and will likely continue doing so, though much uncertainty remains.

New Maryland University dorm opens as sustainable project (Multi-housing News) Designed by WDG Architecture, the new residence has earned a LEED Gold ranking by the USGBC.

Are you worse off than you were 4 years ago?  65% of housing markets are (Washington Post)  A recent study says that 65% of 919 counties surveyed are in worse shape now than they were in 2008, while the other 35% is only slightly better.


Post a Comment

Commercial ads will be deleted, so don't even think about it.


DCmud - The Urban Real Estate Digest of Washington DC Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template