1) Square 336, Lot 828, the site of the Shaw Junior High School recreational fields, valued at $14,689,890.00 as of 2009 (all property values according to the DC Citizen Atlas)
2) Square 542, Lot 85, the site of the Southwest Library, valued at $15,318,280.00 as of 2008,
3) Square 2864, lot 830, the site of Meyer Elementary School (across from Howard University), valued at $13,378,420,
4) Reservation 277-A, a small traffic island at Florida Ave. and North Capitol St.
5) Square 2558, Lot 803, part of the Marie H. Reed Community Learning Center, valued at $519,570, and
6) Square 2558, Lot 810, part of the Marie H. Reed Community Learning Center, valued at $4,758,510.
|Shaw Junior High Rec Fields|
|Meyer Elementary School|
|Marie H. Reed Community Learning Center|
Washington DC real estate development news